The major goal of this work area is to verify whether EU-JAMRAI is being implemented as planned, reaches its objectives and meets the needs of the target groups.
- To develop, share and disseminate an Evaluation Plan based on defined indicators identifying specific responsibilities and time for completion.
- To develop Evaluation Tools for data collection.
- To perform interim and final evaluations, report results and share them with partners and stakeholders.
- To develop a quality assessment.
- To evaluate the impact of EU-JAMRAI in Europe at different levels:
- Increase in the number of professionals with HCAI and AMR skills.
- Availability of guidelines.
- Increase in training initiatives for professionals.
- Decrease in HCAI prevalence rate in the EU Member States participating in the Joint Action.
- Decrease in prescriptions/consumption of antibiotics.
- Lower rate of AMR in human and veterinary areas for one or more target microorganism.
Istituto Superiore di Sanita (ISS), Italy