AMR Webinar for journalists: Registration page to watch video
The European Joint Action on Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare-Associated Infections (EU-JAMRAI) celebrated last 26th of March of 2019 its first online Webinar for journalists: Antimicrobial Resistance, Europe together to tackle a global health challenge with the support of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
What will you get watching the recording of this webinar?
- Clear and accurate scientific information from senior tutors with a long experience in the fight against Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) and Healthcare-Associated Infections (HCAI) and up-to-date information on the ways in which Europe is facing this important global health challenge. Please see below the list of topics and speakers.
Presentations and speakers:
- The global challenge of AMR and HCAI: Major drivers I Pr Céline PULCINI, Coordinator of the French AMR National Action Plan, MoH
- Roadmap against AMR: International initiatives I Pr Marie-Cécile Ploy, Inserm, EU-JAMRAI Coordinator
- Best practices: Human health I Dominique Monnet, Head of Disease Programme Antimicrobial Resistance, ECDC
- Best practices: Animal health I Juan Lubroth, Chief Veterinary Officer and AMR coordinator FAO
- Awareness raising and Behaviour Change: We all have a role to play: the media too! I Andrea Nilsson, Communication Coordination Specialist, ECDC